- Bayır-Toper, A., Sellman, E. & Joseph, S. (2020). Being yourself for the ‘greater good’: An empirical investigation of the moderation effect of authenticity between self-compassion and compassion for others. Current, Psychology. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12144-020-00989-6
- Bayır-Toper, A., Sellman, E., & Joseph, S. (2020). Examining the structure of authenticity: A factor analytic study of the Authenticity Scale and Authenticity Inventory Subscales. The Humanistic Psychologist. Advance online publication. https://doi.org/10.1037/hum0000223 https://doi.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037%2Fhum0000223
- Işık Akın,R., Breeman, L. D., & Branje, S. (2020) Motivation to leave home during the transition to emerging adulthood among Turkish adolescents, Journal of Youth Studies, Sep2020, P1. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13676261.2020.1820970
- Işık Akın, R., Breeman,L.D., Meeus, W. & Branje, S. (2020). “Parent-Adolescent Relationship Quality as a Predictor of Leaving Home.” Journal of Adolescence, 79: 81–90.
- Tuncer A. E, Erdem, G., & Ruiter, C. (2020). The impact of a brief rnr-based training on Turkish juvenile probation officers’ punitive and rehabilitative attitudes and recidivism risk perceptions. Journal of Community Psychology, 48(3), 921–931. https://doi.org/10.1002/jcop.22310
- Tuncer, A. E., Safi, O. A., Çankaya, B., Ergin, M., Aydoğan, R. & Erdem, G. (2019). The professional experiences and training needs of probation officers in turkey . Journal of Social Work, 19(5). https://0-doi-org.libunix.ku.edu.tr/10.1177/1468017318768181
- Ozgen, M.I., Thatchenkery T., & Rowell J.W, (2018). Exploring the determinants of becoming a mentor in Turkish organizations. The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science. 55(1), 115–134. https://doi.org/10.1177/0021886318801278
- Bayır, A., & Lomas, T. (2016). Difficulties generating self-compassion: An interpretative phenomenological analysis. The Journal of Happiness & Well-Being, 4(1), 15-33.
- Ozgen, M.I., Thatchenkery T. (2015). Approaches to Enhancing Communication Between Health Care Providers and Recipients. International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management. ICMC 2015: Special Issue on: “Generative Approaches for Managing Human Capital for Sustainable Growth”.